"Hi-Res" K2 Portable Headphone Amplifier
The SU-AX7 is packed to the gills with sound-enhancing features, the most outstanding of which is its K2 high-resolution sound scaling technology. Designed to accept digital signals from just about every digital audio device available the SU-AX7’s K2 Technology upscales all audio resolution to high resolution audio via its 192khz/24 bit digital audio scaler. In addition to its K2 Technology the SU-AX7 also feature a clearly separated circuit layout that effectively isolate the power block, digital block and the analogue section.
- "Advanced K2 Technology" brings sound to be close to the original source, enhance the sound quality High res sound level.
- Support 192kHz/24bit sound source playback.
- Support digital connection to iPod, iPhone, and iPad
- High-quality DAC AK4390
- Optical/ Analog Line in
- Floating structure makes high damping efficiency
- Separated circuit board and terminal position design
- Constructed in a durable high-intensity aluminum case
Highest Corresponding Input: 24bit/192kHz (PC) 24bit/96kHz (Optical)
Frequency Response: 10Hz - 100 kHz
Impedance: 16 ohms
Output Terminal (Front): Headphone (Stereo mini Ø3.5 mm)
Input Terminal: USB A (ipod/iPhone/iPad) USB Micro B (USB audio input/charging)
Optical in Line in (stereo mini Ø3.5 mm)
Power Source: Built-in lithium-ion battery
Battery Usage Time: Simulation connect: Approx. 12.5 hours Digital connect: Approx. 5 hours
Battery Recharge Time: PC USB: around 7 hours AC Adapter: around 5 hours
Dimensions: W75.2 x H25 x D140.2mm
Accessories: Stereo mini 3.5mm cable Lighting - USB cable Micro USB - USB cable Anti-scratch stickers